[macvoiceover] Re: deleting an event in calendar

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:32:44 -0700

Carlos,

Go to calendar
When you are on the calendar you have the event in,
Interact with the grid of days
Arrow to the day of the event
Interact with the day with vo
Arrow to the event and interact with the event
Do a v o shift m for a right click and arrow to deleat and do a v o spacebar
I think at the step above you can also hit the backspace key and it will
deleate the event.