[macvoiceover] Re: deleting a widgit

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:28:42 -0400

Hi Peggi,

You can't seem to be able to delete a widget, but, you can uncheck it so that it is not useable.

Go in to the widgetbar and find widgets and VO-space, now go through your list of widgets and uncheck the ones you don't want.

When you are done with widgets, press, VO keys-command-f2 and press enter to close the widgets widget.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:09 AM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

HI:

Does anyone know how to delete a widget?
I have one i don't want anymore but can't figure out how to get rid of it. Thanks