[macvoiceover] Re: crashing programs

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:27:06 -0800

At least if I do reinstall Snow Leopard, it won't be near as complicated.  I
had Windows for nearly 10 years, and would never attempt to reinstall  XP, or
whatever version of Windows I had.  That was my husband's territory and he
would moan and groan about doing it, though he is a computer whiz.  It's nice
that there is a way of reinstalling Snow Leopard without wiping my drive clean
first.