[macvoiceover] couldn't wait for my kitty

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:54:51 -0700

Hi all, I couldn't wait for my kitty, as they said it would come on
September ninth, two weeks after I had ordered it, and I originally
thought it would come on September first, so I went to the apple store,
and I've just installed the kitty, but have a few questions, for
example, skype is showing an extra table, which says unknown, and I
wonder how I can get rid of this, plus, the table of on line users
wraps, and it didn't in leopard, so I wonder how to stop this?  I ran
permission repair, and it seemed so much better than in leopard, and
yes, there is the suid warning, but when I did the custom install, I
now have 109 and something megs available, so other than having to get
use to some things, it seems great.

Marty