[macvoiceover] copying from sptlight

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:26:33 -0500

Good evening all. I would like to copy mp3 files from the mac to a folder and would like to use spotlight to find them. Is there any way of finding a group of files and copying them from the spotlight window or can you just get a list of things so you know what they are but not actually work with them in spotlight. exaample. when I do a windows find i get a list that I can actually select from and then copy to paste someware else. thanks.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab