[macvoiceover] Re: copying and pasting from a website with Snow Leopard (again, I know. Sorry!)

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 02:04:01 -0500

Hi Russell,

I never thought about refreshing brings you back to the top so you must find
the text again. lol.  It just never registered for some reason.  If you find
yourself in those spots where you have to refresh, Make a hot spot marker for
the text.  Just a reminder its VO, command, shift, right bracket.

hth