[macvoiceover] copying and pasting from a website with Snow Leopard (again, I know. Sorry!)

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:41:56 +0000

I know we covered this kind of a lot a couple weeks ago, but just out of
interest: do those of you who can copy and paste with the regular commands on
the web use DOM or group mode to navigate? I've sort of stumbled over the
realisation in the last week that I can do it far more regularly in DOM than I
can in group. I'm wondering if this is the thing that causes such different
results among VO users, or whether this is a thing specific to me.>