[macvoiceover] copying a folder in mac mail with voice over

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:41:19 -0800

Hello is there a way to drag and drop  a folder in mac mail? I have a folder o
the messages  and i don't want to create  that folder in the "on my mac"
section and go back to the import  section and copy those messages  to the
clipboard then go back to the mac side and past those messages. I have to do
this for about 20 or so folders. is there an easier way?

Thanks.>