[macvoiceover] Re: converting OGG files to MP3

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:48:36 -0400

Maybe try the batch processor that's in Amadeus pro? I find that works well if you're converting a bunch of files.

On Jun 20, 2009, at 2:41 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

I've got a bunch of OGG files I want to convert to MP3; what's the best VO-friendly app to do this? They're really long files, sound tracks of TV shows, so the app has to handle large files.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: