[macvoiceover] connection problems with handytech braillestar 80

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:56:40 +0200

Hi all,
I have some problems when I connect my braillestar 80 with usb to my computer.

During this day, I was working with my braille star 40 on scool , with usb.
At the end of the day, I was working with bluetooth connection between my
braille star 40 and my macbook.

When I arrived at ohm, I connected my braille star 80 with usb to my mac and ,
when I startte the mac (was in standby), I had no braille.
I restarted vo 2 times but no success.
After rebooting, the braille star 80 was working again.

Is here someone with equal experiences?

best regards,
William >