[macvoiceover] comprehensive list of vo commands for itunes

  • From: samtroia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:39:26 -0400

Hey, all,

Before I ask any more specific itunes questions, is there a list somewhere of vo commands for itunes? For example, on this list I learned of vo-backslash to expand and collapse rows in the radio streams table. This is not mentioned in the keyboard shortcuts for itunes, but more important, neither is it mentioned anywhere in documentation having to do with voiceover, or at least not that I found. So rather than pester the list with one question after another having to do with itunes, I would rather access a complete list of these vo commands for itunes, esoteric or otherwise. I really hope such a comprehensive list exists. Thanks.