[macvoiceover] Re: completely remove programs

  • From: william <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:24:50 +0100

Hello all,
thx for the hints, it seems to work simple.
but, for me, it wasn't free, only a cost of 2,99 USD s, no problem.

If the program is started , can I then simple remove a program like microsoft
office or vmware, programs that require a setup, by putting them to the trash

or make this way of workin your system (durty) and perhaps unstable?

Also, I made more time-machine-backups with this programs installed on my
system and so, If I should restore me system later from me time-machien backup,
all this programs should set back?
If I am shore, how can I remove also them from there so that they shouldn't be
re-installed when I recover my system.

Thanx in advance,
best regards,
William

ps: this questions are perhaps more related to the macvisionaries list but, and
I am not the only one, I can't re-subscribe to that list with me gmail-account.

Who is responsible for that or can help?

Thanx
William
Op 13-mrt-2010, om 10:36 heeft Ron J. het volgende geschreven: