[macvoiceover] Re: command to navigate windows!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:35:39 -0800

Hi, did Tom mean comma accent, or command accent, because if he meant
command accent, I believe, even the voice over help on I can work this
thing.com lists that as a key stroke, just wondering what tom meant,
since he wrote comma grave accent.
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:32:48 -0800, Mark Baxter wrote:

Oddly, whenever I press command accent, A Frontrow window comes up;
pressing it again makes that go away.  I cannot say that I understand
this.
On Feb 11, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:

> I use the command-accent key combination nearly all the time when
> moving between windows i safari or text edit.
> The only time I use the window chooser, is when I need to get to a
> window in a hurry, or if there's pop-ups, because for some reason,
> those don't show up by toggling through the windows.

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
>> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Mark Baxter
markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx
Skype and MSN:  BurningHawk1969 or BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx