[macvoiceover] Re: closing the preview payne: a guide:

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 21:49:17 +0100

thank you soo much. it worked! :)

On May 27, 2009, at 9:43 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Ya'll!

Since no one has taken to writing this out deffinitively, here it is:
1> with mail open, use vo to move to the left of the message content taking care not to be interacting with it or the message table

2> if you have an old style mackbook or a mouse on your desktop, click the trackpad or mouse button twice accordingly and the preview payne will make like you took pain med. Make sure your cursors are following one another when you do this. if you have one of those notebooks where the track pad is a sheet of glass, you might be able to precicely double tap the bottom right hand corner of the track pad to make the paine of a payne go away.