[macvoiceover] Re: closing dashboard and a wiget

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:47:59 -0500

Depending on whether the widgets you want to delete are in your home folder, or the system one, you'll find them at

~/library/widgets
for your home directory,
or
/library/widgets
if you want the system ones.
Enjoy.

On Jul 12, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Chris Gilland Laptop wrote:

ok, where's the widgets folder.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <windowbridge@xxxxxxx >