[macvoiceover] Re: cleaning up!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:24:58 -0700

Hi Ginny and all, how often do you have to run repair permissions?
I've had my mac about 6 months, and have never run it, even with
software updates installed.
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:17:38 -0500, Ginny Owens wrote:

I'd like to do the same thing.  Repairing permissions is the closest
thing
to "cleaning up" the system that I know of. Have you done that?

Follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/ginnyowens

Join me on facebook

Become a fan: