[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a link in an email

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:26:25 -0800

thanks John, that worked perfectly
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Hess
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 6:22 AM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: choosing a link in an email

  David, I usually interact with the body of the message and move the voiceover
curser to the link and press control-Option-Space to click it. Works every time.

  On Feb 14, 2010, at 6:34 PM, David Hoffman wrote:

    Hello, I am sorry to ask such a simple question but other then using me.com
mail, I am just learning voice over. I was able to get MyApple to send me an
email with links to the tutorial chapters for Snow Leopard but how do I click
on a link in an email?
    thanks
    David