[macvoiceover] Re: changing instruments in g b?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 13:22:52 -0500

Hi Tim and Ash,

It will be helpful to know the instruments are set up in families.  Arrow up
and down through the families, like piano, guitar and so on and once you find a
family you want to visit, arrow once to the right to meet the members of the
family, like grand piano and so on.

HTH.

Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46