[macvoiceover] Re: changing group/dom navigation on the fly

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:04:49 -0700

Hey there,

For example, you can add a key in the Keyboard COmmander. I use OPtion- W. Then, int he action pop up button, you can look in the Web category, if memory serves, and you will find the DOM/Group toggle. :)

Sorry. I know I am not giving specific names here, but it is located near the bottom of the menu. Works well. :)

On Aug 29, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

Josh mentions in his article a keyboard command to switch between dom and group mode. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is or how I can assign that command to either my numpad comder or keyboard cmder :)
any help would be great :)