[macvoiceover] cd burning question

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:53:42 -0700

Hi all, if the question isn't exactly voice over related, please write
me off list, but I just burned my first cd using the mac, and would
like to know, 3 alias's of the folders I wanted to burn were in the
burn folder on the finder, and I found the disk had used 478 mb, but if
I wanted to, could I burn up to 700 megs on the disk, or is it a once
burn proposition, like on the built-in cd burning utility on the other
platform, because, after I chose the open finder option, I then copied
the folders in to the burn folder, where they promptly became alias's,
and after choosing the burn ellipses, and my speed, there was nothing
to indicate either to start a new disk, or continue with another
session, or to finalize the disk, so just wondering about this, because
at first, based upon people's descriptions of burning a cd, I had
thought that it would be more automatic, but at least, I burned my
first cd using the built-in burning utility.

Marty