[macvoiceover] Re: can't add files to playlist in ITunes

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:24:51 -0600

Just have to know.  How did you do it?

It won't confuse me, just interest me very much.

Can't wait for your answer.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray!!!

Now a Mac User!!!

Phone:
+1 (985) 360-3614

E-mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net

Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Dec 9, 2009, at 10:59 PM, carlene knight wrote:

I don't want to confuse anybody and perhaps I shouldn't write, but I have
actually copied a file I wanted to move and pasted it into the appropriate
playlist without even going into the shortcuts menu.  I might have missed
something here, but why wouldn't that work?