[macvoiceover] calendar search was

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:34:10 +0200

Hello,
some new thing with the calendar:
When I do a search in the calendar with command+f I can see the results cfr the
search patterns.
But < I can't go to a found result to view or edit them:
vo+j seems not to work, and vo+space or enter neither.

How can I open a found appointment with command+f in the calendar on osx 10.8.3

Kind regards,
William Windels
Op 14-apr.-2013, om 05:33 heeft Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx> het
volgende geschreven: