[macvoiceover] Re: busy signals in Safari

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:42:01 -0400

Hi Laura,

What a great observation.

My tool bar is always up and I almost never have a busy.  I don't know what
this means, but, its something to look out for.

Thanks for sharing.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.