[macvoiceover] Re: braille translater, Have you installed idB yet?

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:58:26 -0400

I've always thought having one of these printers would be a wonderful idea. But
how many people can actually afford them? It seems to be that anything that
people need with special features always cost more because distributors know
that people have to have them. I wish the price would drop one day but until
then this is not something I would personally be able to have.
I'm really happy that technology is moving along though.
Nicole
Sent from my iPhone