[macvoiceover] Re: booting from the internal drive

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:00:30 -0600

John,,
Immediately after you boot the machine, hold down the option key. After a while, a non-talking window will appear. Use the arrow keys to select the drive and then press enter.
Marshal

Marshall, I may have to look at the option key and wonder if it keeps wrapping or can you go from the beginning to the end of the list of drives in my case two of them? I was hoping that there might be a key such as holding the x when bootingg which allows a person boot form the external drive. I'll give the option key a try thanks. Do I just hold it while booting and then get a list of drives that I can arrow through or do I use option and arrows while the machine is in the boot sequence.