[macvoiceover] Re: boot camp

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:34:42 -0500

definately possible. when I did the installation I ran across the same thing. Thankfully they are on the leopard cd and all you have to do is when windows boots pop in the cd and it picks up the install right away.

On Jan 27, 2008, at 7:04 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

it's possible that they didn't install the apple drivers. Do you hear the
drive at all?