[macvoiceover] Re: bluetooth headphones for the Iphone

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:47:48 -0500

Hi, here is a headset I have and it is great. I got it from best buy. It is
called Rocket Fish. I use it with my iphone as well as my pC. I sure it will
work with the Mac as well. See link below to web site of the maker and see
attachment to the manual.

http://www.rocketfishproducts.be/home.html

Sign,
Bubba