[macvoiceover] Re: blue tooth keyboard question

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:52:33 -0500 (EST)

The only time you'll hear any keys you type spoken that you type is when
you're in edit mode in an edit field.   have a motorola full-sized
bluetooth keyboard  designed for android but the iphone 3gs no less had
no problems pairing with it.  Function keys across the top are preloaded
with android functions some of which also work on the iphone.