[macvoiceover] Re: best scanning and OCR solution for the Mac?

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:49:45 -0600

Charyl, is this the case with both programs?

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray!!!

Now a Mac User!!!

Phone:
+1 (985) 360-3614

E-mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net

Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Dec 10, 2009, at 9:48 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

You actually should be able to scan with either readiris pro or with Abby. The
problem, at least with my canoscan lide 60, is that when I go to scan it dumps
me in to scangear options and the pop-ups etc. aren't accessible with
voiceover. I don't know if this is a one-time problem which you could fix with
sighted help or whether you would be dumped into this each time you want to
scan and I don't know which scanners have this problem and which scanners don't.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,