[macvoiceover] ***before you install IOS8 updated,,,

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:50:35 -0400

Hi folks,

I have been doing some research on the IOS8 update and Ian is correct,
installing IOS8 through iTunes is the way to go.  The big problems in size
requirements is the updater which would only be on your phone, or pad
temporarily if you download and install the new update directly with your
phone, but if you use iTunes not much extra space is required.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx