[macvoiceover] Re: aydiem can chat with skype account .

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:36:44 -0400

well, you can do vo m to go into the menus and wright arrow to the skype menu and arrow down to check for updates and it should find the latest. otherwise go to skype's site and download it from there.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 3:44 PM, Koumanova Rostislava wrote:

ok thanx again . i just have to learn. i have the beta how can i upgrade to the final version , is it automatic or i have to install skype all over again ?
rk

Il giorno 24/ago/09, alle ore 20:04, ashley ha scritto:

Yes, i use it, works fine.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk