[macvoiceover] Re: audio hijack and airfoil

  • From: Tim Grady <tgrady@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:49:33 -0400

Yea, I was thinking that the instant hijack server needed to be updated because airfoil has problems hijacking audio too, but at least I know it isn't something I did in the install.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Tim, the only problems that snow leopard is having with audio highjack is, that the instant highjack won't work, but I haven't gotten my copy yet, still waiting for it, but apparently, everything else in audio highjack is working fine.
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 07:27:06 -0400, Tim Grady wrote:

Anyone else having problems with these or is this just me.

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marty