[macvoiceover] Re: arrow keys on Mac?

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:56:25 -0400

You need to go to

http://www.apple.com/accessibility
Click on seeing.

Then go down to the voice over getting started manual.  They have it either in
pdf format, or in mp3 format.  Not trying to steer myself away from helping
you.  It's just if you do not know the fundimentals like what the vo keys are
even, it's gonna be very difficult trying to explains things.  To interact with
an item, asswuming it is a type item that you can interact with like a table, a
list, an outline, etc. you need to do vo+shift+down arrow to interact, then vo
shift up arrow to stop interacting.  remember by vo, also known as vo keys, you
hold down control and option.

Chris.