[macvoiceover] Re: are there any new voices in the OSX 10.11 beta?

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:39:03 -0700

Alex has never had a compact voice; he's just Alex. I go back as far as
Snow Leopard, and as my memory serves, Alex breathed then too. They did
something to him in Lion that I didn't like, I never upgraded to that
version, but my husband's MBA had that for a while, and I definitely
didn't like the new Alex. but I don't think it was to do with
breathing, and it seems to me he is more like he use to be with
Mavericks and Yosemiti, but of course, since I'm not using the beta, I
have no idea what, if anything, has happened to him there.

Mary