[macvoiceover] Re: are there any new voices in the OSX 10.11 beta?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 22:46:54 -0600

On your side note, some voices have a compact option, but I’m not finding an
enhanced version of Alex. With Lion they apparently upgraded it to make it ore
natural, including breath sounds. Some people love it, I like the recordings
I’ve heard of the old Alex pre-Lion.

Ian

On Sep 7, 2015, at 10:42 PM, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The subject line asks it all are there any new voices in the osx 10.11 beta?
Also on a side note are there two versions of alex? meanning a standard and
an enhanced version?
If so when on like yosemity can you switch between the qualitys so you could
have both to use if you wished?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface
at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover