[macvoiceover] Re: appology

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:01:38 -0500

Josh,

In my never humble opinion, you are not asking too many questions. The answers
you get also help the rest of us to learn some things we may not have
previously considered.

Questions and answers are the meat of a good listserv, the rest is gravy (don't
get me wrong, I love my biscuits and gravy for breakfast - add a little Tabasco
and mmm mmm mmm good) and people who ask the questions keep the list fresh.
Old F*kers like me just hang around and get grouchy.

So, ask away.

cdh