[macvoiceover] Re: app store on itunes

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:24:26 -0500

The app store isn't separate on iTunes on your Mac. Go to the iTunes store in
your Sources table. Type what you are looking for in the search field and hit
enter; then go right to the html area and interact with it. There will be links
you can use to filter i.e.: choose what you are searching for--click the "apps
link. Then you'll find the results within the html area. i realize different
people set up their iTunes views differently so I hope this either looks like
yours or you can translate to the way you have yours set up.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,