[macvoiceover] any to turn this off in safari?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:20:25 -0700

Hi all, when ever I would go to a certain site to download a file, the downloads window would open up, but now, I get some warning about the site being infected with malware, and I don't get this on the other machine, but the open save dialog comes up, so how does one turn off this malware warning on safari, and I'll copy it below.

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer
The website you are visiting appears to contain malware. Malware is malicious software that may harm your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Your computer can be infected just by browsing to a site with malware, without any further action on your part.

For detailed information about problems found on this site, or a portion of this site, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for mikesmess.com.

Ignore warning Go Back