[macvoiceover] any ipod sync ideas

  • From: "Ms. Owens" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:50:57 -0600

My ipod was originally attached to a pc.  The other day when I didn't have
an internet connection I stumbled on the option to have my ipod converted to
the Mac, but now, no matter where I look, I can't figure out how to do it.
I've been in preferences and advanced options.  I've even tried to see if it
shows up as a drive, but I can't find it.  I have loaded music onto it from
the Mac before but a sighted friend did it, and he didn't sync the ipod with
the mac. Any way I can do this without sighted assistance?