[macvoiceover] Re: ansering calls on the iphone

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:15:18 -0400

I just double tap while the phone is ringing but there is an answer and ignore button. the trick is to be able to hear vo so you have to either use headphones or make sure vo is turned up loud enough.

On Jun 25, 2009, at 9:24 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Oh, I went to the Apple store tonight to play with the iphone. It was so much fun!!! Though my test was fairly short, I can see why you all think it’s easier to type on the iphone than on a phone with a keyboard. Even in the short time I spent with the phone, it seemed like I could type faster than on my Epix.

I do have one question, how does one answer a call?
TIA,
Donna