[macvoiceover] Re: an other question about websites...

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:21:39 -0500

click your language and the download will begin.

On Dec 18, 2008, at 7:25 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

OK I'll try this question to be the last one for today...
I tried downloading Microsoft Messenger on my Mac, and got to the following website:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx?pid=Mactopia_Messenger
When you click on this link it doesn't take you to the right website for some reason, but it takes you to the microsoft website and there are some links to download files in different languages (as I learned by entering the website with JAWS). VoiceOver just doesn't read the links at all. It seems impossible to download anything from that site. Is this right?
Again, sorry for all the newbie questions...

Ignasi