[macvoiceover] an other question about websites...

  • From: "Ignasi Cambra" <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:25:45 -0500

OK I'll try this question to be the last one for today...
I tried downloading Microsoft Messenger on my Mac, and got to the following
website:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx?pid=Mactopia_Messenger
When you click on this link it doesn't take you to the right website for some
reason, but it takes you to the microsoft website and there are some links to
download files in different languages (as I learned by entering the website
with JAWS). VoiceOver just doesn't read the links at all. It seems impossible
to download anything from that site. Is this right?
Again, sorry for all the newbie questions...

Ignasi