[macvoiceover] an airport question

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 21:42:01 -0800

hey all;
I'm writing to ask you a simple question, my girlfriend, and her parents laptops have wireless via windows XP. There computers seem to run much more quicker on there wireless then on mine, and i'm curious as to what i can do to try to increase this speed? I'm sitting in about the same place, and have tryed moving around the room with my macbook. I'm running mac osx 10.5.3.
thanks
mike

A wise man once said, "death is but the next great adventure to the well organized mind"
Currently in itunes 's  off of the disk,  is Not Loaded.
E-mail: mbabcock06 at wou dot edu
personal blog: http://gwfans.net
aim: ginnyslove2007
Msn: messaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx