[macvoiceover] Re: an accessible twiter client?

  • From: "Ron J." <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:32:17 -0500

Hey Mark,

I think, with Twitterrific, you'd enter whatever the "block" command is, followed by the username, in the text field where you normally put the tweet you're going to send and that'll do it. Don't quote me on that, but I believe that's how it'd work.

Also, another accessible Twitter client is Twitterpod, but it's buttons aren't labeled, nor do they have help tags. That said, with SL, at least, we can label these buttons and we're good to go

Finally, if you'd like to chat me up on Skype, my Skype Name is Ganahee, just as it is on here! <grin!>

HTH?

Ron

On Oct 28, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

Not with Twitterific, or not that I've found a way to do.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page:
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

Ron J. | AKA Ganahee

Check out my blog at: http://ganahee.wordpress.com/

Messenger Services:

        AIM: Ganahee
MSN: Ganahee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: Ganahee
Twitter: Ganahee_SD
Yahoo!: Ganahee

Alternate Contact:

        E-Mail: Ganahee@xxxxxxxxx

        Phone, Home: 605-425-3270
        Phone, Cell: 605-759-0694

"For millions of years, mankind lived, just like the animals. Then something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination - we learned to talk."

From the MD "The Division Bell", the track "Keep Talking".