[macvoiceover] Re: an accessible mac application, MailSteward 8.2.3

  • From: "hank smith" <hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:04:52 -0700

thanks mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Babcock" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx> To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:43 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] an accessible mac application, MailSteward 8.2.3

Please, read about this wonderful application to help with your email, on my article:
an accessible mac application, MailSteward 8.2.3
here:
http://gwfans.net/?p=522

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 54121
email: michael.babcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net