[macvoiceover] Re: aiphone, really tired of text edirting issues!

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:36:01 -0500

I'm sorry Donna, but I'm not having this problem either though I have had to do some practicing with this technique. I don't think anybody said btw that this is Apple's "best"; in fact, it's their first and that is rarely anybody's best. I certainly do understand and sympathize with your frustration and I know there are several people on this list who will do their best to help you if you will try to remain patient despite your frustration--believe me, I know that isn't easy!!! I honestly don't know if the problem is a step you are doing incorrectly, something happening with your phone, something about your context Josh doesn't know about or isn't taking into account, or indeed a shortcoming of iPhone accessibility in general, but you have lots of support and empathy here. Remember that there is no guarantee when you try a brand new product that everything will work perfectly. you are bound to run into things that will frustrate you. This probably will not be the only time you ever feel this way in using your iPhone. sometimes taking a good break helps me when I start feeling upset because I can't achieve the results I desire.