[macvoiceover] Re: (aiphone) I could cry!!!!!

  • From: "Marco" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:11:50 -0600

Shouldn't put down JAWS.  It has been good to you for the most part over the
last 12 years or more.  It isn't perfect, but it is the best screen reader
on the market no matter what platform you are comparing it too.  I would
argue that it has less keystrokes then VO in order to navigate the screen
and the start menus.

Marco

Alberta Canada

  _____