[macvoiceover] Re: aiphone: Double taps are truly messed up!!!!

  • From: David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:54:10 +1200

Donna,

Try having someone else do the same things with your phone that you are not working for you. If that person also has the same difficulties, it will be a good bet that there is something wrong in your phone. In that case, take it back to the store and exchange it. Given the number of units which are manufactured and sold, this would be expected. My personal guess would be that there would be problems in around 50,000 units from a production run of a few million.

In fact, my current phone, an AT&T HTC Tilt, had to be replaced do to a small glitch in the circuitry which was determined after three months.

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

Donna Goodin wrote:

OK, so here's my latest adventure.

Just got off a call, Hung up successfully, though not sure whether it was due to my double-tap or the other person disconnecting. The bizarre thing this time was that when I hung up my ipod started playing! Seriously! And it was an artist and song that was not selected that had never been selected on this device. And on top of thatg, it also seemed to go into Shuffle, because the next song was a comlpetely different artist different album, etc. This is just getting a little too weird!

Writing from the Iphone twilight zone,

Donna