[macvoiceover] Re: aiphone: Double taps are truly messed up!!!!

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 15:27:48 -0400

Hello Donna and all:

Hmm, guess that seize other persons Iphone device app works (wink). It was not thrash metal that began playing was it (wink). if so I have got a truly good invention on my hands (grin).

In the event it was not my app ... situation normal. your doing fine although it may not look that way (smile).

Keep it up.
On Jul 1, 2009, at 3:21 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

OK, so here’s my latest adventure.

Just got off a call, Hung up successfully, though not sure whether it was due to my double-tap or the other person disconnecting. The bizarre thing this time was that when I hung up my ipod started playing! Seriously! And it was an artist and song that was not selected that had never been selected on this device. And on top of thatg, it also seemed to go into Shuffle, because the next song was a comlpetely different artist different album, etc. This is just getting a little too weird!
Writing from the Iphone twilight zone,
Donna

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love