[macvoiceover] adium questions

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:00:35 -0700

Hi all, just wondering, I installed adium, but what I want it to do is to read the incoming messages to me, and I thought, under events, in preferences, that it would be under received message, background chat, and since I didn't install growl, since I had heard of people having problems with it, I chose speak the event, but when I get a message, I have to interact with the unknown to the left of the contacts table, and go to the bottom of the window to read the message, and I wanted Vicky to read the events, so what am I doing wrong, and thanks in advance for any assistance. Also, is there a way in adium to have it display the off line contacts?